Jimmie Neal Equipment & Tool Auction | November 3, 2012 – 10:00 AM Central
Clark 14 Ton Crane, GMC 2500HD Truck, CornPro Trailers, Cargo Trailer, Bobcat Skid Steer, Grouser Hyd. Blade, Ariens Mower, Power & Cordless Tools & Shop Equipment & Supplies
Saturday, November 3 – 10 AM Central
Auction location: Paris, IL. 11841 IL Hwy. 1, just north of Paris on IL Rt. 1.
Crane, Truck, Skid Steer, Grouser Hyd. Blade, CornPro & Cargo Trailers:
- ’75 714 Clark 14 ton crane, Series 53, 4 cylinder Detroit eng., 60’ hyd. boom, 20’ jib, 100 hrs. on in frame overhaul, 4 line block, headache ball
- ’07 GMC Seirra SLE 2500HD, extent cab, 8L gas eng., 13K, 4×4, LT245/75R16, B&W gooseneck hitch-(sharp)
- ’02 Bobcat S185 Turbo, heated cab, power Bob-Tach, 494 hrs., 67” bucket, Edge pallet forks, steel tracks, tire chains, 10×16.5 spare tire & wheel (Note: attachments, tracks, chains & spare tire sell separate)
- Grouser 1300 hyd. angle & tilt blade for skid steers-(nice)
- ’08 CornPro 16’ gooseneck equipment trailer, (2) spring ramps, chain box,
- LT235/85R16 10 ply tires, 12” cross-members, heavy duty-(nice)
- ’08 CornPro 16’ gooseneck hyd. dump trailer, battery charger, dual hinged rear doors, LT235/85R16 10 ply tires, 12” cross-members -(very nice)
- ’95 United model B50 24’x7’ cargo trailer, rear & side doors
Mower, Welder/Generator, Shop Lift, Power & Cordless Tools & Shop Tools
Ariens Zoom 2348X4 48” mower, Kohler Courage eng.; Miller 2 cylinder welder/generator; Economy shop forklift, battery operated; Gantry Crane 2 ton shop hoist on castor wheels-(like new); DeWalt 4 piece set 18 volt, light, (2) saws, drill; Master Force electric saw; Ridgid 18 volt drill, case, dual charger, (2) batteries; DeWalt 12 volt drill with (2) batteries & 18 volt impact drill all in case; Master Force electric 7” grinder; Pittsburgh 11 piece snap ring pliers set; DeWalt electric hammer drill in case; Bosch electric hammer drill in case; DeWalt 18 volt XRP drill with charge in case; Ingersoll Rand ¾” air impact; Craftsman 23 piece tap & die set; HSS 21 piece metric tap & die set; O ring assortment box; 11 piece set 1/2′” impact socket set; flat blade hole drill set in case; carrying case of drill bits & hole bits; pipe cutting set; Master Force air nail gun-like new; large assortment of electric hand drills, saws & grinders; Craftsman dual halogen shop light; in addition to many other shop tools.
Welding Tables, Anvil, Welder, Rebar & Angle Iron, Step Ladders & Fans
50”x42”x3/4” metal welding table; 48”x42”x3/4” metal welding table with 6” vice; 6’x30” work bench with small vice; 8’x36” wood table in caster wheels; large Anvil with stand; AC 225 Arc welder; (20+) ½”x20’ rebar; assortment of 3”x3”x3/16”x20’ angle iron; 12’, 10’ & 8’ al. & fiberglass step ladders; (2) Chicago 36” standing fans; 13’ wide roll of 1 mil plastic; large assortment of 2”x4”s, 4”x4”s & various sizes of wood boards; 200’ garden hose reel; 3 yard metal dumpster; 20 gallon H2O pressure tank-NIB; 10’ cables with ring & hooks; 4 drawer metal filing cabinet and many other small shop items.
Seller: Jimmie Neal
Auctioneer’s note: Outstanding line of clean and well maintained equipment and shop tools.
MOSS AUCTION TEAM, LLC
Paris, IL 217-465-4545
Matt Moss IL lic.#440.000148 Larry Moss IL lic.#440.000147
TERMS: Cash or check. Photo ID required to register for a Buyer’s number. Not responsible for accidents or articles left after day of Sale. Nothing to be removed until settled for. Neither Auctioneers nor Owners guarantee condition of Merchandise in this Sale. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. NOTE: Announcements on Sale day take precedence over printed material. Loader available day of Sale.