Farm Equipment Retirement Auction | Friday, November 30, 2018 – 10 AM Central
DOWNS FARM EQUIPMENT
Case IH Tractors, Case IH Combine & Heads, Brent Grain Cart, JD Tractor & Farmhand Loader, Case IH Planter, Brent Gravity Wagon, Semi Truck, Timpte Grain Trailer, JD Field Cultivator, IH Disk, GMC Pick-up, Auger & Conveyor, Farm Equipment & Shop Tools
Friday, November 30, 2018 – 10 AM Central
Auction location: 205 Yates St., Allerton, IL. From Champaign, IL travel east on Interstate 74 to IL Rt. 49 at Ogden (Exit # 197), travel south on IL Rt. 49 for 16 miles to Allerton. Watch for auction signs.
Note: Equipment is pre-2018 harvest listed.
- ’07 Case IH MX275, MFWD, #Z7RZ03360, 2,018 hrs., 480/80R50 duals, 380/80R38 duals, 4 remotes, 1000 PTO, lux. cab, heated seat, remote mirrors, HID lights, quick hitch, 10 frt. wts., rear inter wheel wts., Trimble EZ Guide 500 guidance, one-owner
- ’09 Case IH Puma 180, #Z8BH12593, 1,133 hrs., 18.4R42 duals, new 14L/16.1 front tires, 3 remotes, dual PTO, quick hitch, 8 frt. wts., Trimble EZ Guide 500 guidance, one-owner
- ’75 John Deere 4230, #4230W026929R, 7,155 hrs., new 18.4×38, 540/1000 PTO, 2 remotes, quick hitch, new battery, one-owner
- Farmhand F248 loader, 7′ bucket, quick attach mounting brackets & stands
Case IH Combine, Case IH Heads & Head Carts:
- ’12 Case IH 5130, #YCG007563, 646 eng./476 sep. hrs., Tier4 eng., 30.5-32, 480/70R30, rock trap, lateral tilt, 1-5/8″ chaffer elect. cab adjust, 1-5/8″ shoe elect. in cab adjust, AFX rotor, chopper, 24′ auger, 3 bushels/sec., bin ext., deluxe cab-cloth seat, auto crop settings, elect. sieves, one-owner, NICE
- ’12 Case IH 3408, #YCS022960, poly, hyd. deck plates, auto header ht., knife rollers, 2 stalk stompers, one-owner, NICE
- ’13 Case IH 3020 Terra-Flex 30′ platform, #YCH210190, full-finger auger, long dividers, 3″ cut, one-owner, NICE
- ’13 Unverferth HT25, #A58450571, lights, ratchet tie downs, one-owner
- ’13 Unverferth HT30, #A58160473, lights, ratchet tie downs, one-owner
Planter, Tillage Tools, Grain Cart & Grain Wagon:
’14 Case IH 1225 Early Riser, #YES043676, 8 row 30″, rigid trailing, hyd. drive meters, residue mgrs., Smart Box Insecticide, only 3,500 acres, one-owner, NICE; ’12 JD 2210L, 28.4′ field cult., #N02210LVC0745735, single pt. depth, 7″ knock off sweeps, 3 bar spike & rolling basket; ’02 Brent CPC2000, 5 shank chisel plow, #CPC35A-151126G, new frt. blades & bearings, 19L-16.1 SL tires, leveling reel; IH 490 disk, 24′, #0470000U021471, 7″ spacing, like new Remlinger 3 bar spike harrow; JD 825 row cult., fenders; ’08 Brent 880, #B24570145, roll tarp, 1000 PTO, 30.5L32, hyd. spout; ’05 Brent 544 gravity wagon, #B21580156, fenders, lights & brakes.
Conveyor, Auger, Seed Tender & Bush Hog Mower:
’12 Batco 1335FLDT, #131515, 35′, low profile field loader, 13″ belt, 10HP electric motor; ’06 Westfield MK100x71, #170965, swing away hopper, 540 PTO; ’11 Unverferth 3750 Seed Runner, #D54150538, 3 axel, Honda GX390 eng., electric start, roll tarp, 8″x18′ belt, 5′ telescoping spout; ’09 Bush Hog 12715Legend, #12-01536, 8 laminated tires, 1 3/8″ 1000 PTO.
Semi, Hopper Trailer, Truck, Forklift, Farm & Shop Supply:
’92 Freightliner FLD, #1FUY3ECB7NH522288, CAT eng., 9 spd., wet kit, new drive tires 295/75R22, 761,365K; ’08 Timpte al. 34′, #1TDH3352X8B117381, ag hoppers, Shur-Lok electric tarp & hopper doors, 70% 11R22.5 tires; ’96 GMC 1500 Sierra SLE, with matching topper, 291,000K, one-owner; CAT V40B fork lift, #79M1868, LP, 3 stage mast, side shift, 4,000#, pneumatic tires, 4,672 hrs.; Industrial Air 60 gal. vertical compressor; Alkota 2122 electric power washer; Blue DEF 50 gal. electric transfer tank & meter on dolly cart; Century arc welder; 110 gal. fuel transfer tank 12 volt electric pump; Colman 2500 Watt gas generator; hyd. wood splitter; (6) JD suitcase wts. & mounting brackets; B&D 18 volt drill; Bachtold mower; 16 spd. floor drill press; Delta table saw; Poulan 2150 chain saw; DeWalt cut-off saw; (2) anvils; (2) 20 ton hyd. jacks; several other hyd. jacks; DeWalt sawzall & drill; impact wrench; metal work bench with vice & grinder; metal shelving; bolt bins; parts bins; several socket sets; tool boxes; JD 3 pt. head mover; 24′ HD metal ext. ladder; (2) JD wall cabinets; hitch pins; Craftsman tool box; pallet of retaining wall blocks; JD mud flaps; acetylene torch cart; JD 10 garden cart; file cabinets; metal tri-pod deer stand and much more farm related items. 3-4 rack wagons of quality farm supply items.
Seller: Jim & Barbara Downs
For more information about the equipment contact Jim at 217-417-3703.
Auctioneer’s note: Outstanding line of low hour and well-maintained farm machinery.
MOSS AUCTION TEAM, LLC
Paris, IL 217-465-4545
Matthew Moss IL lic.#440.000148
Terms: Cash, check or credit card. Photo ID required to register for a Buyer’s number. Not responsible for accidents or articles left after day of auction. Nothing to be removed until settled for. Neither Auctioneers nor Owner guarantees condition of merchandise in this auction. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. Loader available on day of auction.
Live and online bidders/buyers unknown to Moss Auction Team are asked to submit and/or bring with them to bid in person a bank letter of credit. Click on the link for an example of a bank letter of credit for our November 30, 2018 auction. Thank you, Moss Auction Team
Note: Announcements on auction day take precedence over printed material.
Disclaimer and Absence of Warranties: The equipment in this auction is being sold on an “as-is, where-is” basis and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property in made by the seller or the auction company. Each potential buyer is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations and inquires concerning the property. The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the seller or the auction company. The auction procedure, conduct, and bid increments are the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and the auctioneer reserve the right to preclude any persons from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. The auction company has final decision on all matters pertaining to this auction.