Online Commercial Exercise Equipment Auction | Starts May 29th @ 8 AM – Ends June 12th @ 8 AM
Commercial Exercise Equipment Auction
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
The Youth and Community Recreation Center of East Central Illinois
Auction dates: Starts May 29th @ 8 AM – Ends June 12th @ 8 AM
Preview date: Saturday, May 31st @ 9 AM -12 PM
Pick-up date: Saturday, June 14th @ 9 AM -12 PM
The REC Location: 109 East Madison Street, Paris, IL.
Lot # Description
- Nautilus Abdominal Machine 20 – 250 lbs
- Nautilus Lowerback Machine 20 – 250 lbs.
- Nautilus Rotary Torso Machine 20 – 250 lbs.
- Nautilus Preacher Curl Machine 20 – 250 lbs.
- Nautilus Triceps Press Machine 20 – 320 lbs.
- Nautilus Compound Row Machine 20 – 320 lbs.
- Nautilus Super Forearm Machine 10 – 200 lbs.
- Life Fitness Recumbent Bike Polar Heart Ready
- Life Fitness 9100 ISO Track Climbing System
- Nautilus Vertical Chest Machine 20 – 320 lbs.
- Nautilus Overhead Press Machine 20 – 250 lbs.
- Nautilus Leg Extension Machine 30 – 250 lbs.
- Nautilus Seated Leg Curl Machine 20 – 250 lbs.
- Life Fitness Elevating Treadmill 9100 FlexDeck Shock System
- Life Fitness Treadmill 9100 FlexDeck Shock System, does not incline
- Life Fitness Treadmill 9100 FlexDeck Shock System Polar Heart Ready, does not incline
- Precor EFX546 Eliptical 9500 Polar Heart Ready
- Life Fitness Eliptical 9500 Polar Heart Ready
- Life Fitness Lifecycle Upright Bike 9500HR Polar Heart Ready
- Sportsmith Lifecycle Upright Bike 9500HR Polar Heart Ready
- Nautilus Abduction-Adduction Machine 30 – 200 lbs.
- Nautilus 10 Degree Chest Machine
- Quantum Fitness 4 Station Machine
- Incline Bench Press
- Nautilus Leg Press
- Nautilus Cable Crossover 20 – 250 lbs. both side
- Multi Purpose Freestanding Unit
- Decline Adjustable Bench
- ProMaxima Adjustable incline bench
- Arm Curl Bench
- Weider free weights (2) 3 lbs. (6) 5 lbs. (3) 10 lbs. (4) 25 lbs.
Hamilton Beach 12 cup Coffee Maker NEW
- Projectors (1) Elmo FP-A Super 8mm (1) Keystone K900 (1) Kodak Carousel 600
- Lunch Trays (21) 10 3/4×13 3/4, (5) slightly damaged; (14) 13 1/2x 10 1/4
- Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Printer, spooler needs repaired
- Computer Monitors (1) 17″ Dell, (2) 17″ Planar
- (2) 47 1/2” x 47 1/2” Vinyl Replacement windows with screens.
Seller: The Youth and Community Recreation Center of East Central Illinois
Payment Instructions & Terms
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money order, checks and wire transfer
A 13% online buyer’s premium will be added to all sales conducted via Proxibid with a 3% discount for cash or check. Bidders wanting to pay with cash and/or check must contact Moss Auction Team within 24 hours after the close of the auction. You will be notified at the end of auction via email with your settlement sheet showing all purchases and amount due. The invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card used upon registration for this auction. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $20 processing fee to run another credit card. Proxibid buyers may pay with cash or personal check on the scheduled pick up day. Currency Type: USD
Special Terms of Sale
Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours following the auction. If you make a purchase larger than your credit card limit then the remaining amount must be paid in full via wire transfer or cashier’s check. All property is sold as is, where is, with all faults basis and all sales are final. Property in this auction is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinable factor. In no event shall Moss Auction Team, LLC be held responsible for having made or implied any guarantee on any item in this auction. It is the bidders’ responsibility to determine condition and value of the lots they want to bid on. Please study photos carefully and ask questions before bidding. Moss Auction Team, LLC is providing a timed internet auction as a service to Bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may or may not function correctly during the timed auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Moss Auction Team, LLC or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the timed auction. Moss Auction Team, LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. The seller and Moss Auction Team, LLC reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. All internet purchases must be picked up at The Rec Center located at 109 East Madison Street in Paris, IL 61944. Pickup date will be Saturday June 14, 2014 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Some items may need disassembled which will be the sole responsibility of the buyer. Moss Auction Team Staff members will be available on June 14, 2014 from 9 am -12 pm to assist in loading only. Please contact The Rec Center at 217-466-9622 if you need to make other arrangements past the June 14, 2014 pickup date. Charge backs on credit cards are not accepted for any reason and will result in a breach of contract of the terms and conditions agreed upon at registration. Moss Auction Team, LLC reserves the right to accept and refuse any bids.
Bidders should keep in mind that the listed commercial exercise equipment is currently being utilized by the Youth and Community Recreation Center of East Central Illinois (The REC) and it is the bidder(s) responsibility to do their own due diligence on items they are interested in bidding on. The REC is available to answer any maintenance questions concerning any of the items listed in this auction..
Shipping is not available. All items are to be picked up at The REC Center located at 109 East Madison Paris, Illinois 61944 on Saturday June 14, 2014 between the hours of 9 am and 12 pm. If you need to make other arrangements please contact The Rec Center at 217-466-9622. Some items will need to be disassembled and is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Moss Auction Team staff members will be available on June 14, 2014 from 9 am -12 pm to assist in loading only.
If you’d like to arrange your own shipping, you may contact one of these companies:
- Dave Rawley- Terre Haute Liquidations email@example.com 812-878-4562
- My Freight – Myfreight.com 888-259-6280
- Freight Shipping Pros – www.freightshippingpros.com 888-661-2297
- Freight Quote – www.freightquote.com 800-323-5441
- FedEx – FedEx.com 800-463-3339
Preview Dates and Times
Saturday May 31, 2014 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Shipping Timeline/Pickup Details
You will be notified at the end of the auction via email with your settlement sheet showing all purchases and the amount due. All Proxibid buyers’ items will need to be picked up at The REC Center, 109 East Madison St. Paris, IL on Saturday June 14, 2014 from 9 am -12 pm.
Auctioneer’s note: Outstanding line of well maintained commercial exercise equipment.
MOSS AUCTION TEAM, LLC
Paris, IL 217-465-4545
Matt Moss IL lic.#440.000148 Larry Moss IL lic.#440.000147